The building on the right is also a part of it - I think it is a school, but it is also used for the different groups in the church.
The Food! We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes (I made), salad (I made), carrots, cranberry sauce, creamed corn - there were also many Korean and Filipino dishes, but I don't know the names of all of them.
Christine and Susan with Cameron. Susan lived in New Jersey for a while.
Tara and some other Korean friends from church. I hate to say that I don't know every one's name.
The Filipino ladies.
Sonya (Canada) and Karen (Canada). Sonya is our new friend. Angela introduced us to Karen our first week in Korea. She is now a very good friend. She is a blinker as well :o) We have fun teasing each other about our countries. I always say I'm ok because I grew up so close to Canada.
Bonnie, Kellan (US) and Beth (US)
Kellan, Steffan (South Africa) and Neelan (South Africa)
Matthew - this is our new teacher Charles' son. Charles, Nes, and Matthew have been coming to Wolgwang with us.
Melissa and Chris (Canada) Dan (I think US)
Susan and Me
I can't remember all of the Filipino ladies names. Nes is holding Matthew and Presca is standing next to her.
Jonah (Philippines) and Beth (US)
The nativity in the gathering space at the front door of the church.
My handsome man! He has such a great smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment