Saturday, January 5, 2008

Peppero Day and some other random pics

Peppero Day November 11 - Pepperos are long cookie sticks - there are many different flavors and a few different sizes. Some are good and some are ok. Many of our students got us a box or just gave us one. We bought some for our students - I ended up miscounting so we have a ton left. We have been eating the ones the students gave us off and on for the last month and a half. I think we still have a few left. I think it will take us all year to eat the extra ones we bought.
The students look at you really strangely if you give Pepperos at any other time. I wanted to use the extra ones for the students birthdays, but Tara told us that its like giving out Easter Eggs or Valentines all year. Oh Well.


These are the variety of packages we got. The ones in the fancy boxes were not the best.


We thought there was a really long one in this box, but there were three stacked end to end.

This one is Cameron's favorite. It is a chocolate filled pretzel like cookie - just no salt.




Here is another Korean style outfit.


We got a humidifier for our room - its cool because you use a bottle in it instead of filling it. You just have to remember to replace the bottle every once in a while.

No comments: