Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bus trip to Incheon - Saturday - first day of vacation

Rest area

Cameron looking very serious.
Our bus.
The sign in the bus window.
The top writing is Korean - Hangul is what they call the printing. Its really not too hard to write.
Me eating a muffin from Dunkin Donuts. I look angry, but I'm not - just in concentration.
If we are correct this is the highest level bus you can get and the only direct bus to the airport. Tickets are about $32 each.
Just pretend its first class on a plane.
Cameron was sitting behind me since there was an open seat. The bus wasn't full. I was trying to take a picture over my head without looking.
I looked for this one.
Doesn't look too much different does it?
There were people collecting money for a humanitarian organization - not sure if that is the norm or just for the holidays.
Incheon is an island in the Northwest of the South Korean part of the peninsula.
This area is known for its mud flats. It was really foggy that day so its hard to see.


And now our custom will be to take a picture at any Bennigan's restaurant we eat at.
This one is in the Incheon airport - its kind of a cafe style. Very delicious!
We stayed over night in Incheon to make our trip smoother. We would have had to get up really early to catch the bus in Gwangju and risk something happening and missing our flight to China.

No comments: