First Impressions

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The snow on the bus ride home from Incheon and in Naju. It snowed while we were in China. I was so bummed I missed seeing it happen.


The snow started around an hour into the trip. Cameron woke me up so I could see it.

I was so excited!

The back of the church we saw from the train - this time from the bus.

In Naju.

Posted by Cameron and Andrea Fitch at 3:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me

Me

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • The snow on the bus ride home from Incheon and in ...
      • Our Second Full Day in China
      • End of Day 1 - New Year's celebration at the Fello...
      • First day in China
      • First night in China
      • Bus trip to Incheon - Saturday - first day of vaca...
      • Christmas Day
      • Christmas Eve at Yeong Kang Church/School
      • Our Apartment
      • At the old Governor's Palace
      • Thanksgiving
      • Peppero Day and some other random pics
      • Beth's Birthday in November - Outback - the one by...
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (15)
Copyright 2013 First Impressions. Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.