These are bit out of order. I have yet to figure out exactly how to do that without moving them around a bunch. If you go down to the bottom and come up the order will make a little more sense.

Maintenance vehicles in the train yard.
Golden rice fields waiting to be harvested.
I believe this was coming into Gwangju. I was on the wrong side of the train to get pictures of the big part of the city. Most people live in apartments, but many live in houses as well.
Cameron listening to music after a much needed nap.
I moved to the empty seats in front of us to take pictures.The train empties out the closer you get to the coast. I'm not sure how far we are from the west coast, but it isn't too far. Mokpo is the end of the line.
There were some beautiful views. Unfortunately, my reflection kept getting in the picture.
We were going through a tunnel when I took this.

Looks like an airplane.
Bales made from the rice plants.


There were some beautiful views. Unfortunately, my reflection kept getting in the picture.
We were going through a tunnel when I took this.
Looks like an airplane.
Bales made from the rice plants.

It was an amazing sight. I had to get some pictures.
Fields that have been harvested.

The tiny specks on he hillside are all monuments to deceased family members.
I was trying to get a picture of the statues for sale.
Fields that have been harvested.
The tiny specks on he hillside are all monuments to deceased family members.
I was trying to get a picture of the statues for sale.




















No comments:
Post a Comment